ConfigMgr with its servicing channel certainly moves fast now, a feature-laden Build 1710 just released and should be showing up in your Console (once you’ve run the Fast Ring script).
- Peer Cache is no longer a pre-release feature (Yay!)
- Surface Driver Management is no longer a pre-release feature
- Cloud DP can now be used in Azure Government Cloud
- Co-management for Windows 10 (1607 and above) devices (the holy of holies at the moment)
- Restart computers from the ConfigMgr Console (enhance our capability to service devices, very nice)
- Tweaks to Run Scripts (evolving into a really nice feature)
- Additional application management policies
- Software Center icon distortion fix
- Task sequence chaining (Parent\Child with a new TS Step to invoke, will let us build complex Task Sequence but I worry some will overcomplicate things for the sake of it, be economical with chaining)
- Windows 10 ARM64 device support
- Tweaks to VPN Profile creation experience
- Limited Cryptography: Next Generation (CNG) certificate support (the future!)
- Windows Defender Application Guard policies
Check out the Documentation for Build 1710, there’s quite a broad range of feature releases\updates in this build.